D.I.D - 530 ZVM-X Rivet Chains
D.I.D is the number one motorcycle chain in the world. D.I.D chains are used by factory races teams from all manufacturers in race series everywhere.
D.I.D's engineers are continuously improving chain designs in order to handle the tremendous horsepower loads of today's high performance motorcycles. In developing the new DID ZVM-X series, D.I.D focused on "Rigidity." Traditionally, "Tensile Strength" has been the bench-mark to indicate overall strength, but tensile strength is only a laboratory static measurement of a chain's fracture point. Rigidity, on the other hand, is the ability of a chain to withstand the forces that occur in the real world that riders experience. Increased rigidity means better power transfer from the engine to the ground, greater resistance to stretching under load, and overall improved performance that meets the demands of the current high-power bikes and the people who ride them.
- Increased rigidity for better power transfer and greater resistance to stretching under load.
- Overall improved performance that meet the demands of the current high-power bikes.
- Designed to meet requirements of machines bigger than 1000cc.
- Same excellent characteristics of the ZVM chains, but its new X2-ring design provides 40 percent greater wear resistance and better overall chain life.
- Average tensile strength of 10,408 pounds.
- Wear life index: 4000.
- For use on Superbikes; maximum rated displacement 1400cc.
- Weight (per 100 links): 4.85 pounds.
- Includes a rivet-style master link.
- 120 links