DT-1 Air Power Cage for Airpower Filter Only.
DT-1 Powerflow aluminium cages are a high quality replacement for your standard plastic air filter cage. When you use the DT-1 cage together with their flame retardant pre-oiled air filter, you don’t need to have a backfire screen. The screen-less cage with there pre-oiled air filter is sure to give your bike a healthy increase in horsepower and throttle response.
• Free flowing cage design without backfire screen improves peak horsepower.
• Free flowing cage design without backfire screen improves low end throttle response.
• This cage is designed for use with your standard air filter fitments and is most effective when using the flame retardant pre-oiled air filters.
• Aluminium construction increases tension on the filter seal to reduce dirt passing under the sealing lip.
• Better locating cage design eases filter fitting.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.