DT-1 Airbox wash covers prevent water and dirt from entering the airboot when cleaning your bike. Specific covers for each model of bike feature a robust plastic construction making them perfect for withstanding high pressure jet washes. The airbox cover has a rubber sealing ring which creates a leak free seal.
• Airbox covers specific for each model.
• Robust plastic moulded construction.
• Revolutionary Moulded one piece rubber sealing lip (Not glued)
• Sealed bolt hole provides leak free fit
• Stylish DT-1 colour
As Used by Top AMA & FIM World Championship Teams.
- Two Two Motorsports Discount Tyre - Chad Reed
- Wilvo Nestaan Husqvarna Factory Racing - Aleksandr Tonkov (MX2) & Romain Febvre (MX2)
- Red Bull Factory KTM - Antonio Cairoli (MX1) (Worldchampion MX1) & Ken De Dycker (MX1)
- Wilvo Fork Rent KTM - Jake Nicholls (MX1) & Matiss Karro (MX1)
- Rockstar KTM (USA) - Davi milsaps, Jason Anderson & Joey Savagty
- BTO Sports KTM (USA) - Matt Goerke & Andrew Short
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.