- Specifically designed for sand and mud use.
- Narrow-profile block faces help chisel through and penetrate the sand surface for increased traction and great feel for smoother handling.
- Geomax “stabilizer” cross-shaped tread block design helps provide enhanced straight-line traction at speed and during braking, while also assisting lateral stability and braking in corners. This unique design also provides block stiffness for strength and enhanced tire longevity.
- Crescent-shaped curve in the tread blocks help provide enhanced straight-line traction, braking stability and self-cleaning properties.
- Recessed flex joints between the tread blocks give the tire improved compliance for enhanced traction and ride comfort as well as lighter weight.
- Circumferential channels in the tread help enhance stability.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.