- LESS WEAR- WORKS BETTER FOR LONGER!
- MORE WHERE- RIDE THOUSANDS MORE MILES ON THE ROADSMART III!
- Dunlop’s exclusive MT Multi-Tread™ design binds a high-mileage compound to the center, and high adhesion compound to the lateral flanks for high cornering grip.
- New front and rear tire compounds enhance wear resistance, and include an innovative resin that increases wet grip.
- Rear tire profile designed to increase the footprint and improve mileage
- Optimized construction for mileage and wet performance
- New sidewall construction helps to provide superior shock absorption and precise handling.
- Innovative new cross groove tread pattern achieves better drainage in the wet for more grip.
- All-new 19-inch front and 17-inch rear sizes to fit Adventure Series machines.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.