- The user-friendly Q4 does not require tire warmers, and runs at street pressures, eliminating the need for chassis or electronic adjustments.
- Rear tire compound contains carbon black like Dunlop’s racing slicks for maximum grip.
- Jointless Tread (JLT) technology uses a continuously wound strip compound to optimize stability, flex, and grip across the rear tread profile.
- Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance, braking stability and feel.
- On Tread Branding—raised letters built into the shoulder.
- This purpose-built track-day tire achieves lean angles up to 62 degrees*, more than any other street-legal tire Dunlop has ever made.
- The Sportmax Q4 is DOT-approved for street-legal use.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.