EKS - Lucid Mirror Goggles
The new LUCID goggle is characterised by clear perception. It is created from over 35 years of R&D, experience, passion, and evolution in the goggle business. As the world evolves, so does clear vision and the need to see in the most demanding situations. The new LUCID goggle will progress vision and goggle function to the maximum with its incredible XDO, (Xtreme Definition Optics) lens technology. The XDO lens is injection moulded from the highest quality impact resistant polycarbonate material for zero visual distortion.
A rugged DYAD rigid outer frame holds the lens in place and creates the ultimate seal for defence against flying debris and heavy roost. The outer frame is double-injected to a soft inner frame made from our exclusive POLYFLEX face-forming material. This allows the inner frame to form to varying face shapes creating the best seal and fit while eliminating virtually any pressure points. The LUCID goggle includes a detachable low-profile vented nose shield for added protection.
The LUCID WAVELATCH is a new type of lens locking system that keeps the XDO injected lens secure and sealed tight. It allows the rider to quickly swap-out their lens to another tinted lens with just the slide of their thumb. Easy and quick!
- Rugged DYAD frame, double-injected to our race proven POLYFLEX face-forming inner frame
- FLOAIR ventilation system with moisture channel
- 20mm thick, 3D molded, multi-stage face foam
- FORCEFIT outrigger system
- 45mm ultra-wide woven strap with silicone traction control
- XDO [Xtreme Defintion Optics]
- WAVELATCH quick-change lens locking system
- XDO injection molded lens with hard coat & anti-fog treatment
- Integrated tear-off posts
- Ultra-wide field of view accepts 45mm Zip-Off film system
- Detachable vented nose shield