No matter if you are on a rally race, crossing the desert, or just riding on or off the road, our robust Hydrapak® will always keep you hydrated. Perfectly fitting all our Hurricane Rucksacks, you can travel in comfort and style.
- Shape-Shift™ baffle locks for a slim profile and increased stabilisation; unlock for full volume and reverses for easy cleaning
- Slide-Seal™ top opens wide for easy filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal
- High-flow Blaster™ bite valve self-seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Dust cover protects silicone bite valve from collecting dirt
- Flexible 910mm drink tube insulates in hot weather and offers protection in tough conditions
- Universal ¼ in diameter fitting with Plug-N-Play connect system
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
VOLUME UNLOCKED: 3 Liters
VOLUME LOCKED: 2.5 Liters
DIMENSIONS: 440mm x 165mm
WEIGHT: approx. 160g
MATERIAL: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE; Silicone
TUBE LENGTH: 91cm
TUBE DIAMETER: 6mm / 1mm TPU
TUBE MATERIAL: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE; Silicone
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.