WATERPROOF ENLARGEMENT FOR YOUR ALUMINUM PANNIERS
COMPATIBLE TO MOST PANNIERS
The Enduristan Pannier Toppers fit most brands of aluminum panniers, such as Touratech, SW Motech or GlobeScout. The distance between the tie-down straps is 24.5cm (center-to-center).
A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING
We hate searching our bags for lost items. This is why the Pannier Toppers have three inside pockets and numerous elastic holding loops to use for smaller items, which otherwise can easily get lost. The organizer is at, so it’s not in your way if unused.
- Red inner liner for high visibility
- Outside heavy duty mesh pocket with Velcro lock
- Elastic netting storage
- Cargo loops to attach additional gear
- 4 hook straps for secure attachment to aluminum pannier
- Large reflecting logo on front and backside for maximum visibility
- Quick access via heavy duty zipper
- Fully waterproof
- 4 hook straps for secure attachment to luggage rack
- Large reflecting logo on backside for maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty zipper
- 1 zipper pocket under cover
- 2 mesh pockets under cover with Velcro lock
- 20 elastic holding loops for small items
- 2 D-rings on the outside to connect a shoulder strap (separately available)
- Softgrip handle
Small - Volume 12 litre, Dimensions 40 x 20 x 15cm
Large - Volume 15 Litre, Dimensions 40 x 26 x 15cm
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.