Excel's stainless-steel spoke set with aluminum spline drive nipples have a tensile strength 10% stronger than OEM spokes and were designed to withstand the torque and power of modern Motocross bikes.
- Spokes are constructed from highly polished 302 stainless-steel
- Aluminum spline nipples prevent stripping
- 10% Stronger than OEM spokes
- Spline spoke wrench included
- Excel spoke and nipple sets only fit 8.5mm Excel rims or OEM rims that have 8.5mm spoke holes
- Only compatible with OEM hubs or aftermarket hubs with OEM spacing
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.