The newly redesigned Fly Racing Maverik Boots are every bit as protective as the previous version while maintaining a comfortable price point for the entry level rider. The reimagined sole keeps the weight down and offers impressive grip. Much like the FR5 Boots, the Maverik Boots also employ a brand new 4-stage sole design. Stage one is a perforated plush insole resting above the innovative second stage, an injected midsole with a unique fishbone design which is lightweight yet incredibly strong. The durable mid-sole is then further enhanced by the addition of a rigid in-mold flex reducing steel shank. Stage three is a fishbone foam layer designed to transfer shock and vibration which is then encased in the final stage, an anti-vibration molded traction sole.
- 3D plastic shift panel with added grooves and texture to save your boots from premature wear
- Pre-shaped molded plastic 3D shin for added impact resistance and comfort
- 4-stage high-grip sole design
- Outsole rubber compound provides high levels of grip and durability
- Articulated rear ankle provides subtle flexibility while remaining supportive
- Innovative single-piece plastic injected fishbone midsole
- Inner ankle panel made of durable and flexible plastic
- Adjustable quick-lock 3 buckle closure system
- Rubber heat shields on bike facing sides of each boot
- CE Approved to EN13634:2015
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.