The Fly Zone Goggles deliver performance, style and durability all in a single package. Foam padding compresses for comfort and provides a seal between your face on the goggle frame to keep dust and dirt from fouling your vision. A polycarbonate lens is strong enough to provide protection while still offering clear vision in anti-scratch and anti-fog models. With plenty of different and uniquely useful lenses to choose from, the Zone Goggles are a true step above the rest.
- Dark Smoke – Ideal for sunny conditions with a light transmission of 25%
- Sky Blue Mirror/Smoke – Ideal for mixed conditions with a light transmission of 39%
- Red Mirror/Smoke – Ideal for mixed conditions with a light transmission of 40%
- Multi-layer face foam provides an excellent seal between the face and goggles to protect against roost, and provide maximum sweat absorption
- High-grade polycarbonate clear lens with anti-scratch and anti-fog models
- Quick change replaceable lens allows you to adapt to any situation with a variety of optional lenses
- Lightweight yet durable polyurethane frame
- Pliable and comfortable frame provides excellent horizontal and peripheral vision
- Adjustable double buckle strap for easy goggle tension adjustment
- Non-slip silicone on inside of strap ensures a secure fit to your helmet
- Custom woven graphic strap
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.