The Zone Pro is FLY Racing’s best of the best eyewear. Outriggers provide exceptional seal and vision while the new and improved thermoform foam has taken fit to the next level. High end features abound, making it the go-to for the toughest asks. Built for those looking for the ultimate in eyewear, the Zone Pro goggle has never looked better.
- Polycarbonate lens with premium anti-scratch and anti-fog coatings.
- Lightweight yet durable polyurethane frame.
- Engineered frame design increases field of view providing massive peripheral vision.
- Quick change replacement lens with pre-installed tear-off posts.
- Premium multi-layer face foam provides excellent moisture management and a tight seal.
- Outriggers provide optimal fit.
- Optional accessories and lens colors available.
- Removable FLY nose guard.
- 45 mm adjustable double buckle strap for easy goggle tension adjustment.
- Non-slip silicone on inside of strap ensures a secure fit to your helmet.
- Nose guard.
- Extra polycarbonate clear lens with premium anti-scratch, anti-fog and pre-installed tear-off posts.
- Microfiber goggle bag.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.