FLY Racing puts the soul of their brand in the sole of their boots. The Maverik boot's decade-long global success in the market has propelled FLY towards the next step. Not only did they revamp and improve the Maverik from the ground up, they also created the FR5 Boot from scratch. Sharing many of the same innovative design concepts, the new Maverik and FR5 pack a one-two punch in the FLY Racing boot line-up.
Whether it's trail riding with the family in the all new Maverik or racing your fiercest rival in the new FR5, FLY Racing has the solution. With an all new look and all new performance, FLY is confident that you will love the look and feel of their new boots.
- Don't miss a shift with 3D molded plastic shift panel with added grooves and texture that also saves boot from premature wear.
- TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) heel piece connect with lateral / medial TPU pieces for full coverage.
- Pre-shaped molded plastic 3D shin adds impact resistance and comfort.
- Soft interior foam surrounds the ankle and collar.
- Contoured TPU calf plate.
- Full textile lining.
- CE Approved to EN13634:2015.
- Innovative one-piece plastic injected 'fish tail' midsole.
- Molded outsole provides a modern stylish look and helps to keep the weight down.
- Outsole rubber compound provides good levels of grip while remaining durable.
- Padded microfiber gaiter provides a comfortable rim around calf while sealing the opening from debris.
- Bio-mechanical pivots on the inside and outside of the ankle for increased stability and support.
- Rubber heat shield is long lasting, won't melt, and provides good grip.
- Adjustable aluminum quick-lock buckles provide a solid locked in feel and open design keeps dirt from clogging the function.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.