Fly Racing began as a manufacturer of motorcycle handlebars and helmets. Since then, the brand has quickly developed into one of the fastest growing powersports apparel brands in the market.
- Folding style.
- Manufactured from T7 high tensile strength aluminum.
- Rungs have extruded surface grooves for added traction.
- Multi-purpose ramp for use in loading ATVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles, lawn and garden tractors and mowers.
- Individual ramps allow for greater versatility for narrow or wide wheel widths.
- Narrow enough to store between the wheels of most ATVs.
- These ramps are sold individually (for ATVs, purchase two ramps).
- 500 pounds load capacity per ramp (not intended for UTV use).
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.