Let the unparalleled lightweight performance, comfort and flexibility of Lite work hard for you without getting in your way. Just like your approach to getting better with each ride, we take a similar plan of attack in crafting the Lite gear. It’s a constant process of revision and renewal toward improvement. Advanced breathability. An athletic, tailored fit. Flexible support where it counts. It all combines for the new way forward for a feel that almost feels like nothing at all.
- New Lightweight 4 stretch fabric with minimalist design
- Mesh panels on back of knee, hips and lower leg
- Low profile stretch leg cuffs with removable elastic band
- NEW All 4 way stretch panel construction for maximum comfort and movement
- Leather heat shield panels with DuPont™ Kevlar® stitching
- The Boa® System, now moved to the front of the waistline, offers the fastest, most convenient on-the-fly micro waist adjustability of any MX pants on the market today
- Ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards
- Full-Floating seat surrounded by stretch material moves naturally with your body
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.