Fly Racing has improved the Lite line every year thanks to constant feedback from their athletes. This freshly updated version of the Fly Racing Lite Pants is a limited edition version designed specifically for the Salt Lake City Finale SX race. Following in the footsteps of the Evolution line, the Lite Pants feature an integrated Boa closure system. The Boa system offers fast, on-the-fly micro adjustability that provides a truly “Dialed In” fit, with the simple turn of a dial, creating unparalleled comfort and performance. Designed to provide custom comfort, smooth, even closure, no pressure points and simple one-handed adjustability. The Lite Pants are built to withstand the rigors created by the modern dirt bike.
- Boa closure system
- Laser-cut perforations in key areas
- Multi-directional stretch-rib panels in the knees, back, upper-seat and throughout the inseam
- Mesh panels on the back of the knees and shins
- Leather heat shield panels with DuPont™ Kevlar® stitching
- Full-Floating durable seat surrounded by stretch-rib material moves naturally with your body
- Ergonomically pre-shaped and vented knee contoured to accommodate most knee braces and guards
- Exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.