Fly Racing began as a manufacturer of motorcycle handlebars and helmets. Since then, the brand has quickly developed into one of the fastest growing powersports apparel brands in the market.
- Full upper torso plastic roost deflector.
- Revolutionary biofoam chassis attachment system eliminates injury-causing plastic rivets and utilizes soft plastics and TPR rubbers without high points that could injure in the event of an impact.
- Neck brace compatible design: simply slide underneath the plastics or remove the plastic panels on the chest and back depending upon on neck brace design.
- Removable thermoformed soft biofoam chassis for increased comfort and easy washing.
- Easy-to-use waist belt buckles integrated into the chest plastic.
- Air channels molded into the biofoam allow hot air to escape.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a custom comfortable fit.
- Low-profile design can be worn under a jersey.
- Multiple vents for maximum airflow.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.