- HydraPak brand BPA and PVC free 3-litre Elite™ reservoir with large slide top opening
- Stowable outer mesh carry-all flap
- Front pocket for smaller accessories
- Main compartment with two inner pocket sleeves
- Cell phone compartment
- Fine-tune attachments on side straps allows a custom fit for smaller riders
- Larger quick release buckles for easy on and off with gloves
- Strap length adjustment from the inner main compartment with Tensionlock® buckles
- Plug-N-Play™ quick disconnect for convenient tube removal
- High-flow Blaster™ bite valve self-seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Chest Harness system with Velcro™ elastic bands for flexibility
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.