- The FMF Factory 4.1 RCT Complete Exhaust With Stainless MegaBomb Header includes the following: FMF Factory 4.1 RCT Complete Exhaust: The Factory 4.1 RCT incorporates the latest in FMF Resonance Chamber Technology™ both internally and externally.
- It starts at the center with a new core - a patent pending shape enhances and refines the exhaust pressure wave for optimal power output while lowering the sound level.
- In addition, it achieves a shorter overall length that is less susceptible to crash damage and complementary to the Factory Forward Engineering - moving the muffler(s) closer to the motor to centralize mass.
- Visible changes to the exterior include a redesigned canister to increase internal capacity for the maximum volume of packing material.
- The packing itself was not overlooked - a proprietary blend formulated for superior durability and sound attenuation.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.