Thanks to its own R&D and the continuous technical development, the brand has been able to offer the market Forma a complete product range. Only the highest quality standards have guaranteed Forma to become a global brand amongst the most recognized in the world.
- PU and microfiber material upper
- Moulded and adjustable front plate
- Moulded front panel
- Dual Pivot F.C.S. (Flex Control System) with anti-torsion and double rear stop
- Elevated TPU flex and traction resistant Ergonomic Dual Pivot connector
- Injection moulded plastic protections
- Safety double density rear PU flexor with cushioned inserts
- Ultra shaped double density heel cup
- Reinforced lateral-bottom insert to better support the entire Dual Pivot F.C.S.
- Incorporated back and side air intake windows
- Fitted flexible collar to keep out mud and debris
- Personalized rubber heat gripper inserts (also on Dual Pivot connector)
- Adjustable double velcro closure
- Replaceable/adjustable aluminum articulated “Evo Security Lock” buckles
- “Security Lock” strap holder
- Zama toe cap
- Highly resistant and breathable inner and quick-dry lining (black)
- Personalized and thermoformed upper inner lining (red)
- Polyurethane nylon reinforcements
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- I.N.&F.S. (Incorporated Nylon & Fiberglass Shank) midsole
- EVA padded anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System)
- EN 13595
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.