Gaerne - GMX-Mach 80 Boots
Sorry, this item is temporarily out of stock.
Back to the roots the new Gaerne GMX Mach 80 boot could also be named. With vintage charm, the boots fit perfectly with youngtimer enduros and today's scramblers. The boots were modelled on the 80s boots from Gaerne's company history. The Gaerne GMX Mach 80 boot is made in italy and is made of high quality materials.
- high-quality, hard-wearing cowhide
- with plastic shin protector (exchangeable)
- highly comfortable fit
- Knuckle protection inside
- Shaft height approx. 35 cm
- Microfibre inner lining with ergonomically shaped inner padding
- adjustable by a velcro and two buckles
- anatomically shaped and exchangeable footbed
- replaceable sole has a steel insole and is oil and petrol resistant
- Tip of the boot is protected with a steel cap
- with grippy and stable double stitched Gaerne Enduro sole
- made in Italy