Back to the roots the new Gaerne GMX Mach 80 boot could also be named. With vintage charm, the boots fit perfectly with youngtimer enduros and today's scramblers. The boots were modelled on the 80s boots from Gaerne's company history. The Gaerne GMX Mach 80 boot is made in italy and is made of high quality materials.
- high-quality, hard-wearing cowhide
- with plastic shin protector (exchangeable)
- highly comfortable fit
- Knuckle protection inside
- Shaft height approx. 35 cm
- Microfibre inner lining with ergonomically shaped inner padding
- adjustable by a velcro and two buckles
- anatomically shaped and exchangeable footbed
- replaceable sole has a steel insole and is oil and petrol resistant
- Tip of the boot is protected with a steel cap
- with grippy and stable double stitched Gaerne Enduro sole
- made in Italy
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.