YZ 125/250 2T (18>) & YZ 250 - 450F (16 - 21) & WR 16->
The “Disc Wave®” represents the best example of research and development by Galfer. Laser cut, stainless steel and high carbon content. There is a direct application of competitive technology for any user. Direct replacement system that does not require brackets or any extra parts, it bolts just like a stock disc would.
– Lower weight of the unsprung masses.
– More braking power.
– Better heat dissipation.
– Excellent resistance to corrosion.
– Less tendency to warp.
– Maintains cleaner the contact surface pad-disc.
– Improve and personalize the motorcycle esthetic.
– Anodized or chromed high resistance aluminium (7075 T6 – 6082 T6) or stainless steel (AISI 420) carrier.
- Laser-cut and CNC high carbon stainless steel grooved rotor.
- The grooved rotor ensures water and dirt are better dispersed.
- 30% weight reduction to the original.
- Improved heat dissipation.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.