Explore Confidently with the Reliable Handheld GPS
- 2.2” sunlight-readable color display with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Preloaded with TopoActive maps with routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Support for GPS and GLONASS satellite systems allows for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- 8 GB of internal memory for map downloads plus a microSD™ card slot
- eTrex 32x adds a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 25 hours in GPS mode with 2 AA batteries
See the Way
eTrex 22x and 32x offer enhanced 2.2”, 65K color, sunlight-readable displays. Durable and water resistant, these handhelds are built to withstand the elements.
Keep Your Fix
The eTrex series uses both GPS and GLONASS satellite systems so the receiver has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. eTrex 32x adds a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter, making it easy for you to keep your bearings.
With a microSD card slot and expanded 8 GB of internal memory, you can easily download additional maps for wherever the adventure takes you.
Both devices support BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), so you can download and integrate satellite imagery with your maps.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- eTrex 32x
- USB cable
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.