Garmin - eTrex 22x
Explore Confidently with the Reliable Handheld GPS
- 2.2” sunlight-readable color display with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Preloaded with TopoActive maps with routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Support for GPS and GLONASS satellite systems allows for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- 8 GB of internal memory for map downloads plus a microSD™ card slot
- eTrex 32x adds a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 25 hours in GPS mode with 2 AA batteries
eTrex 22x and eTrex 32x offer the same ease-of-use, durability and affordability that the eTrex handheld GPS series is known for — along with preloaded TopoActive maps. These devices are perfect for ATVs, bicycles, boats or hiking.
See the Way
eTrex 22x and 32x offer enhanced 2.2”, 65K color, sunlight-readable displays. Durable and water resistant, these handhelds are built to withstand the elements.
Keep Your Fix
The eTrex series uses both GPS and GLONASS satellite systems so the receiver has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. eTrex 32x adds a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter, making it easy for you to keep your bearings.
With a microSD card slot and expanded 8 GB of internal memory, you can easily download additional maps for wherever the adventure takes you.
Both devices support BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), so you can download and integrate satellite imagery with your maps.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- eTrex 22x
- USB cable