Premium GPS handheld with BirdsEye satellite imagery subscription
- Large, 3" sunlight-readable colour display for easy viewing
- Multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support to track your travels in more challenging environments than GPS alone, plus three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Access to BirdsEye satellite imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription
- Expanded wireless connectivity supports Active Weather for up-to-date forecasts and animated weather radar, and Geocaching Live for mobile syncing and updates
- Compatible with Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage tracks, routes and waypoints, and review statistics from the field
- LED flashlight function plus up to 16 hours of battery life in GPS mode and 1 week in expedition mode for fewer chargesNavigate your next adventure with the GPSMAP 64x handheld navigator series. Whether you’re hiking, cycling, geocaching or climbing, you are free to explore more with proven Garmin handheld navigation in the palm of your hand. And the series now has multi-GNSS support and TopoActive mapping.
Navigate your next outdoor adventure with the GPSMAP 66 series. Whether you're hiking, mountain biking, climbing, geocaching, kayaking or working in outdoor environments, you can explore more with this iconic rugged handheld with a 3" colour display. It offers a new quality of positioning with Quad-Helix antenna performance and multi-satellite support as well as wireless connectivity for Active Weather, direct downloads and Garmin Explore compatibility.
Get your bearings
In addition to multi-GNSS support, the GPSMAP 66 series provides ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities to track your journey. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you're moving or not.
See where you're headed
Get a better picture of your location with high-resolution photo-realistic views of your route, thanks to direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye satellite imagery — without an annual subscription. You'll see a true representation of your surroundings to find trails, trailheads and clearings for campsites, to find parks and parking for geocaching, and even to create waypoints based on landmarks.
Stay tuned to conditions
You’ll always stay informed of weather conditions when you pair your GPSMAP 66 series device via Bluetooth®to a compatible smartphone. Receive Active Weather updates for real-time forecast information, including predictive maps for temperature, wind, precipitation and clouds. It also provides live weather radar so you’re aware of inclement weather that can affect your outdoor adventures.
Find your cache
GPSMAP 66s and GPSMAP 66st devices make it easier than ever to enjoy your geocaching experience. Set it to automatically update with all the latest caches from Geocaching Live, including cache descriptions, logs and hints. With a Wi-Fi®connection or through Garmin Connect™ on a compatible smartphone, you'll avoid manually entering coordinates or printing out cache details on paper — and each find will automatically upload to your Geocaching.com profile.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- GPSMAP 66s
- Access to Birdseye satellite imagery
- USB cable
- Carabiner clip
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.