Better than top-loading duffels, the 100% waterproof Columbia Dry Bag opens from both ends, providing quick access to gear without unstrapping the Dry Bag from the motorcycle.
Four integrated anchor straps secure the Columbia Dry Bag to virtually any large motorcycle make or model. Compatible with GL’s Siskiyou Panniers and most hard luggage, the 70-liter Columbia Dry Bag includes a shoulder strap and two molded carry handles, and its airline-friendly carry-on luggage size makes it the go-to choice for fly-and-ride motorcycle travel.
An exterior mesh “wet” pocket with zippered access from both sides separates wet gear from dry gear inside, or provides quick storage for travel documents, maps and other small, flat items. Multiple heavy-duty D-ring attachment points add stability when riding off-road. Lash points can be used to secure GL’s Possibles Pouch or other lightweight gear to the outside of the Columbia Dry Bag.
Specs & Features:
- Integrated anchor straps
- 2 molded carry handles
- Shoulder strap for off-bike carrying
- Exterior mesh “wet” pocket with zippered access at both ends
- Gear lash points
- Multiple heavy-duty D-ring attachment points
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Volume: 70 liters
- Dimensions (unrolled, flat): 45″ long x 20″ wide; rolled 3x for waterproof seal on each end) approx. 32″ long
- 22 oz polyurethane-coated polyester Bomb Shell™
- Nylike webbing compression and anchor straps
- Heavy duty side-release and thumb-lock buckles
- Fits virtually any adventure touring motorcycle make/model — and many other bike types
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.