Fandango Tank Bag PRO (8 liters) represents a major upgrade of Giant Loop’s popular tank bag. Expandability, electronics compatibility, and features driven by rider feedback inspire this Adventure Proof state-of-the-art design.
An electronics pass-through enables on-bike charging and power inside the tank bag and/or the clear vinyl map pocket top. Interior fully lined with hook-and-loop accepting fabric (compatible with many camera bag dividers). Movable divider with elastic organizers and tire pressure gauge holder, and an exterior mesh pocket keep everything in its place.
The Fandango PRO’s underside includes a concealed document pocket, and two separate side zippers for easy mounting to harness.
Includes Giant Loop Tank Bag Harness (also available separately to quickly move Tank Bag from one motorcycle to another). Fuel fills are easily accessed by simply unzipping either side from the harness, and the concave front allows vent hoses to breathe.
Two 2-liter Pannier Pockets also can be added to the Fandango Tank Bag STANDARD’s harness and attached to tank, shrouds or engine guards.
Protect tank and plastics with Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film.
Specs & Features:
- Includes Giant Loop Tank Bag Harness (also available separately to quickly move Tank Bag from one motorcycle to another)
- Includes waterproof inner liner Tank Bag Dry Pod
- Bag unzips from harness
- Large harness cut out provides easy access to fuel fill
- Arched front of Tank Bag allows vent tubes to breath freely
- Rubber and webbing carry handle
- Clear vinyl map pocket
- Divider inside (removable) to organize camera, wallet, electronics, etc.
- D-ring harness mounts for new optional Pannier Pockets (2 liters each side)
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Harness Dimensions: 8.5″ wide X 12″ long
- Tank Bag Dimensions: rear 8″ tall, front 5″ tall, 8″ wide
- Volume: 8 liters
- 22 oz vinyl coated polyester Bomb Shell™ reinforced with foam
- Lined with high-visibility yellow nylon
- Slip-Not and clear vinyl top
- Water resistant YKK zipper (bag)
- Beefy YKK coil zippers (harness)Nylike webbing
Fits virtually any motorcycle make/model — dirt bike, dual sport, enduro, adventure touring and sport bike — with metallic or non-metallic tanks/shrouds.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.