Zipperless nested clamshell lid quickly opens and closes with gloves on! Designed for bigger adventure touring bikes and riders carrying camera gear and electronics, the 9-liter Kiger Tank Bag is the largest member of the Giant Loop tank bag family, with a generous touchscreen-friendly map pocket that fits many tablet computers and mobile devices. Yet, it’s slim and trim for standing on the pegs riding off-road. Includes removable waterproof inner liner Dry Pod for wet conditions protection – better than cumbersome rain covers that fill with air and fly off.
Hook-and-loop lid attachment provides easy electronics pass-through for on-bike charging and power inside the tank bag. Tank bag mounts to harness with two separate side zippers – upzip and carry the tank bag with you, leaving the harness ready to go. And for fast fuel fills simply unzip either side of the tank bag from the harness, which is cut out to fit the fuel cap. A concave front allows fuel vent hoses to breath.
Handy exterior coated mesh pocket faces rider. Interior mesh pocket under lid closes with zipper. Large clear vinyl map pocket fits many tablet computers with touch screen control through window. The Kiger Tank Bag is named in honor of Oregon’s famed wild horses, the Kiger Mustangs.
Two 2-liter Pannier Pockets also can be added to the Kiger Tank Bag’s harness and attach to tank, shrouds or engine guards.
Specs & Features:
- Includes Giant Loop Tank Bag Harness (also available separately to quickly move Tank Bag from one motorcycle to another)
- Zipperless nested clam shell design opens and closes with gloves on
- Includes removable seam-sealed inner Dry Pod with water-resistant YKK zipper and side-release buckle closure
- Easy-access clear vinyl map pocket fits many tablet computers with touch screen control through window
- Hook-and-loop lid attachment provides easy electronics pass-through
- Interior lined with high visibility yellow
- Exterior coated mesh pocket faces rider
- Interior coated mesh pocket under lid closes with zipper
- D-ring harness mounts for new optional Pannier Pockets (2 liters each side)
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Volume: 9 liters
- Tank Bag Dimensions: rear 9.5″ tall, front 6″ tall, 8″ wide, 12″ long
- Map Pocket Dimensions: 8″ wide x 9″ long
- Base Dimensions: 8.25″ X 12″
- Exterior Pocket Dimensions: 7.5″ wide x 3.5″ tall
- Interior Pocket Dimensions: 8″ wide x 4.5″ tall
- 22 oz / 22 oz vinyl coated polyester Bomb Shell• reinforced with foam
- Elastic strap keepers
- Clear vinyl top
- Water resistant YKK zipper (Dry Pod)
- Beefy YKK coil zippers (harness)
- Nylike webbing
- Reflective accents for visibility
Designed and portioned for optimal fit on adventure touring motorcycles. Fits virtually any motorcycle make/model, dirt bike, dual sport, enduro, adventure touring and sport bike, with metallic or non-metallic tanks/shrouds.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.