Giant Loop - Mojavi Saddlebag
Take a load off! Improve your endurance and comfort by taking the load out of your backpack and putting the weight on your dualsport motorcycle, supermoto or dirt bike.
Specifically designed to carry just the essentials needed for a day trip or trail ride, the MoJavi Saddlebag is the slim, trim bag for inner tubes, tools, fluids and other “save a ride” necessities. Straps on. Stays on. No matter what.
NEW FOR 2016!
Centre pouch is now optional and is not included.
MOLLE-style lash points on top/center allow mounting of additional gear, Possibles Pouch (2 Lts), Ochoco Enduro Tail Pack (3.5 Lts), or go naked!
The Ochoco Enduro Tail Pack is very similar to the original centre pouch but more feature rich and slightly bigger so when you order your Mojavi and need the extra 3.5 litres don't forget to order the Ochoco as well.
Now includes 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield (Value - R 399.00)
Specs & Features:
- Volume: 12 liters (2 x 6 liter side pockets)
- Weight: 3 lbs (including Hot Springs Heat Shield)
- 2 Side pockets = 4″ deep x 16″ long x 7″ wide
- Super tough truckers tarp Bombshell™ – vinyl coated polyester
- Beefy, water resistant YKK zippers
- Military-spec fasteners
- Custom-woven ballistic webbing on lower attachments
- Nylike webbing compression straps with aluminum cam buckles
Mojavi Saddlebag fits virtually every dirt bike, supermoto and dualsport motorcycle make and model, including:
- Beta: 450/525 RS Dual Sport / SuperMoto
- BMW: G450X, F650, G650, X-Challenge, Cross-Country, HP2
- KTM: all models 200, 300, 400, 450, 525, 530 RXC 400, 450, 620, 640/640 ADV (without the rack!), 690e
- Husaberg: FE 390, FE 450, FE 570
- Husqvarna: TE 250, 450, 510, 610 and SM models
- Honda: all XR series, all CRF series
- Suzuki: all DR series and RM-Z
- Yamaha: all WR series and YZF
- Kawasaki: All KLX and KLR