Take a load off! Improve your endurance and comfort by taking the load out of your backpack and putting the weight on your dualsport motorcycle, supermoto or dirt bike.
Specifically designed to carry just the essentials needed for a day trip or trail ride, the MoJavi Saddlebag is the slim, trim bag for inner tubes, tools, fluids and other “save a ride” necessities. Straps on. Stays on. No matter what.
NEW FOR 2016!
Centre pouch is now optional and is not included.
MOLLE-style lash points on top/center allow mounting of additional gear, Possibles Pouch (2 Lts), Ochoco Enduro Tail Pack (3.5 Lts), or go naked!
The Ochoco Enduro Tail Pack is very similar to the original centre pouch but more feature rich and slightly bigger so when you order your Mojavi and need the extra 3.5 litres don't forget to order the Ochoco as well.
Now includes 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield (Value - R 399.00)
Specs & Features:
- Volume: 12 liters (2 x 6 liter side pockets)
- Weight: 3 lbs (including Hot Springs Heat Shield)
- 2 Side pockets = 4″ deep x 16″ long x 7″ wide
- Super tough truckers tarp Bombshell™ – vinyl coated polyester
- Beefy, water resistant YKK zippers
- Military-spec fasteners
- Custom-woven ballistic webbing on lower attachments
- Nylike webbing compression straps with aluminum cam buckles
Mojavi Saddlebag fits virtually every dirt bike, supermoto and dualsport motorcycle make and model, including:
- Beta: 450/525 RS Dual Sport / SuperMoto
- BMW: G450X, F650, G650, X-Challenge, Cross-Country, HP2
- KTM: all models 200, 300, 400, 450, 525, 530 RXC 400, 450, 620, 640/640 ADV (without the rack!), 690e
- Husaberg: FE 390, FE 450, FE 570
- Husqvarna: TE 250, 450, 510, 610 and SM models
- Honda: all XR series, all CRF series
- Suzuki: all DR series and RM-Z
- Yamaha: all WR series and YZF
- Kawasaki: All KLX and KLR
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.