Giant Loop - Round The World Panniers
Round The World Panniers™ combine rack-mounted convenience with the benefits of soft luggage for long haul adventure motorcycle travelers. Waterproof, lightweight, super stable and built to take the punishment of off-road riding, the Round The World (RTW) Panniers deliver 90+ liters of packable volume and weigh just 13 pounds. Main compartment rolls closed, additional gear can be secured to outside of Panniers with compression wings, and two huge pockets (one roll-top, one open top with draw cord) provide quick access to essentials. Includes two waterproof inner liner Dry Pods.
HARDWARE IS NOT INCLUDED – we recommend the Touratech Pannier Mounting Kit or the Happy Trails Pannier Mounting Kit.
Round The World Panniers mount to virtually any motorcycle luggage rack system using the rack manufacturer’s hardware, making them compatible with a wide variety of hard luggage mounting system with flat, vertical, hoop-style sides. EXAMPLES: Touratech, Happy Trails, SW Motech, Hepko & Becker and many others. For racks that are not flat and vertical, many manufacturers, such as Jesse Luggage Systems, offer adapter plates, which make them suitbable for mounting the RTW Panniers.
Specs & Features:
- Volume: 90+ liters
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Dimensions: Pannier Body 21″ tall x 15″ wide x 7.5″ deep; Front Drawstring Pocket 7.5″ x 11″ x 3.5″; Rear Roll-Top Pocket 7.5″ x 11″ x 3.5″
- Includes two waterproof inner liner Dry Pods
- Includes two internal HDPE framesheets for solid mounting
- Two 5-liter exterior pockets front and rear, each side (one drawing top, one roll top)
- Ballistic nylon compression wings stabilize load and provide additional gear carrying options
Round The World Panniers are best suited for larger adventure touring motorcycles. Flat, vertical, hoop-style side luggage racks recommended for optimal fit, using rack manufacturer’s mounting hardware. For other rack designs – and rackless mounting on some motorcycles – see Giant Loop's Siskiyou Panniers.