Giant Loop - Siskiyou Panniers
Giant Loop’s Siskiyou Pannier waterproof soft luggage combine the convenience of hard panniers with all of Giant Loop’s performance advantages. Rugged, rackless, lightweight and stable. Secures to passenger footrest mounts and rides on rear rack and/or pillion seat. Flexible internal framesheet conforms to array of racks and motorcycle makes/models. Cross-over wings create luggage platform for Dry Bags and gear, add stability and protect seat. Mounts/dismounts in minutes. Ride 2-up with a stadium cushion or Airhawk for passenger comfort, or consider Giant Loop’s rack mounted Round The World Panniers. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Designed to fit many adventure touring bikes with no racks; luggage loops may be required for some enduro and dual sport models. FOR RACKLESS MOUNT ON KTM 1190, — USE SPACER KIT TO REMOVE PASSENGER HANDLES!
Named for southern Oregon’s and northern California’s rugged and beautiful Siskiyou Mountains.
Specs & Features:
- Volume: 70 liters (35 liters each side)
- Dimensions: 12″ tall X 16″ long X 6″ wide
- Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™ reinforced with ballistic nylon
- 2 Hot Springs Heat Shields included – some bikes, especially those with dual exhaust, require additional Heat Shields
- 2 removable, waterproof inner liner Pods included
- Adjustable width fits bikes without — and with — luggage racks (max. width approximately 20″)
- Multiple lash points for additional dry bags and gear
- 2 large bellowed pockets (fits 2-liter fuel bottles)
- Zippered mesh pockets under lids
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Made in U.S.A.
FITS THESE MOTORCYCLE MAKES & MODELS
- BMW: GS models, etc.
- KTM: Adventure models, etc.
- Honda: XR650L (w/passenger pegs), TransAlp, etc.
- Suzuki: V-Strom, DR650, etc.
- Yamaha: Super Tenere, most other models (w/passenger pegs)
- Kawasaki: KLR 650, Versys, etc.
- Ducati: MultiStrada, etc.
- Husqvarna: TE/TR models, etc.
- AND JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER BIKE DESIGNED TO CARRY A PASSENGER