Gibson Tyre Technology introduces the MX 3.1 rear tyre, using British design and development it is the perfect choice for mud & soft conditions.
- The Gibson Tyre Technology MX 3.1 is the ultimate multiple surface terrain tyre.
- Designed to offer extreme grip under any terrain, by using market leading technology this enables the tyre to be the ultimate all round motocross tyre and a first choice by many.
- Larger Tread radius, for optimum durability at the base of the tread.
- Strategically placing the bow tie outer row of knobs, enabling constant contact with the ground when the bike is faced with adverse camber conditions.
- Centre block has been engineered to allow a large contact with the ground, whilst still retaining great clearing properties due to the spacing of the center block.
- Our lightweight flexible carcass design allows the tyre to move under load and react to the changing conditions.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.