Leatt - GPX 6.5 Neck Brace
Known for innovative safety gear, the Leatt GPX 6.5 Neck brace is the next step in the ever popular line of Leatt neck braces. Based on the popular Pro Lite and 5.5 neck braces, the GPX 6.5 brace offers the latest innovations such as a new Maxiweave carbon matrix for increased rigidity and lower weight.
Leatt improved helmet side clearance and the striking platform so the rider’s helmet does not interfere with the brace. New on-board size adjustments make sizing the brace while on the rider easier than previous models. A non-flex chassis allows to stop and de-accelerate the head quickly reduces the risk of neck injuries. Weight is also where Leatt improved performance of the GPX 6.5 neck brace. Cutting the weight down allows for a sleeker profile that eliminates added heft, making this the lightest Leatt brace on the market today.
Total adjustability is simplified by the all new single button release mechanism that is easy to locate and allows riders to take off the brace with minimal effort. The Leatt GPX 6.5 neck brace now sits lower than the previous Pro Lite model , which now allows it to fit a wider range of riders by moving the frame away from the helmet. If you are looking for top of the line motocross protection, the Leatt GPX 6.5 neck brace is ready for you.
- New MaxiWeave Carbon matrix for increased rigidity and lower weight.
- Lightweight 600g still very ridgid without flex
- New helmet rim striking platform profile.
- New improved helmet side clearance.
- New on-board size adjusting.
- No parts needed
- New on board 4-angle rear thoracic adjustment.- 0, 5 and 10°
- Lowered helmet rim striking platform profile
- Improved helmet side clearance
- Folding thoratic for easy storage
- 3 way adjustable for great comfort and fit
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipmet 89/686/EEC