THE JACKET THAT IS READY FOR ANY ADVENTURE
A Sleek, yet rugged design paired with durable water-proof construction makes Helite's Airbag Equipped Adventure jacket the ideal jacket for any rider. Whether it's for a seasoned commuter or a new rider attacking the backcountry, the Helite Airbag Adventure Jacket is ready to protect you against nature's elements as well as any unexpected situations that come your way.
- Airbag Technology HELITE TURTLE® Euro CE certified deploying in 0.1 seconds
- Humax waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane
- Wide retro-reflective piping front, back, and arms
- Technical textile CORDURA®, highly abrasion resistant
- Thermal, removable liner (polyester)
- Comfortable neoprene neck, with adjustable slider to fit the neck to your preference
- Two large side vents on each side in the front and back of the body
- Two vents up the sleeve starting at the cuff
- Strap adjustments to tighten the jacket around the waist, bicep, and forearm.
- Each jacket comes with one CO2 cartridge, and one motorcycle lanyard
- SAS-TEC back protector, CE certified level 2
- KNOX CE approved shoulder and elbow armor
- Two lower waterproof pockets
- Many interior and exterior pockets
The jacket fits slightly different than the vests so please give us a call, email or live chat to confirm your size. For reference, Euro 52/US 42 rider would be a size XL in a Helite Adventure Jacket. Please use a 60CC cartridge for all adventure jackets.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.