A JACKET WITH SAFETY AND STYLE
The Helite Leather Airbag Jacket is the motorcycle jacket that has it all. This full-grain cowhide jacket is equipped with Helite's revolutionary airbag technology to take the impact out of crashing. When activated, the airbag offers rigid support for the head and neck to reduce the risk of a traumatic brain injury. The head and spine will stay fixed in a natural upright position to reduce whiplash injuries. The airbag itself is expertly integrated into the jacket to create a streamline look. For comfort, the jacket features a soft collar neck, adjustable waist circumference, and good airflow because of the mesh side panels. The Helite Leather Airbag Jacket is perfect for those safety conscious riders with a passion for fashion and style.
- Turtle airbag system CE Euro Certified
- Airbag inflation time less than 0.1 second
- CE certified removable SAS-TEC back protector
- CE certified KNOX shoulder and elbow protectors
- Perfect protection of neck vertebras
- 1.3mm thick full-grain cowhide leather
- Soft open neck collar
- Wrist fasteners
- Removable insulation liner (100% polyester)
- Free-Air mesh ventilation in armpits
- Ventilation side panels
- Adjustable waist circumference via Velcro straps
- Integrated CO2 cartridge with tether
- CO2 cartridge size: 60cc S-2XL 100cc 3XL-6XL
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.