Helite - Xena Leather Jacket (Womens)
The airbag leather jacket Xena appeals to all women who want to combine style and safety on motorcycle. The perfect and feminine fit emphasizes the silhouette while integrating TURTLE technology for an optimal protection.
Xena appeals to all women who want to combine style and safety on motorcycle. This timeless airbag jacket can be worn by everyone thanks to its stretchy leather and guarantees a maximum of comfort. The perfect and feminine fit emphasizes the silhouette while integrating Turtle technology for an optimal protection.
Helite's Xena lady jacket consists of black leather of high quality (cow hide 1.2 mm).
The shape of the Helite airbag offers a full protection: back, neck, spine, chest, ribs, pelvis, abdomen, etc. 18 L of gas protection for an optimal pressure. Fast inflation time 100 ms. A stretchy fabric is positioned on top of the back to optimize the protection of the neck.
For extra safety, the XENA leather jacket integrates the TURTLE technology: the airbag is located under the back protector (SAS-TEC level 2). This innovation is a very big improvement for the protection of your back. The results of absorption and distribution of shocks is considerably higher and it protects from intruding objects.
Key features at a glance
- Elbow and shoulder protectors are integrated in our leather jacket as well as SAS-TEC back protector Level 2 for the " TURTLE effect".
- Insulation Liner Removable thermal lining, 100% Polyester (color: bordeaux) to ride your bike all year round.
- Adjusted and comfortable cut Stretchy leather on sides and at the bottom of the back ensure a fitted cut and a high comfort.
- Stretchy and breathable fabric under the arms for a great mobility.
- Hip size adjustable with velcro.
- Pockets 2 outside pockets, 2 inside pockets (classic + smartphone).
- Quick and easy replacement of the CO2 Cartridge. It is nicely hidden in a pocket for more aesthetic.
- In the event of an accident the airbag deploys in under 100ms
- Helite airbags are mechanical to avoid unexpected airbag activation and changing batteries. No special tools or technical knowledge are required to install the lanyard on the motorcycle.
- Certification CE certification - Xena is certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).