Interphone Connect is designed to satisfy the motorcyclist who pays attention to the audio performance of his device. IQAL technology, Interphone Quality Audio Lab, is designed to guarantee the highest quality sound in all driving conditions.
- ANYCOM: lets you communicate with intercom devices
- AUDIO: NDVC - automatic volume adjustment, dual volume adjustment mode for open-face and modular helmets or for full-face helmets, windproof directional microphone
- BUILT-IN FM RADIO: automatically saves the first 8 stations with the most powerful signal
- GPS: compatible with the main Bluetooth sat-navs for motorbikes, GPS voice directions
- MOBILE PHONE: speed dial - lets you save a phone number to call quickly with a control from the intercom, voice dialling, last number redial, sharing of the phone conversation with the passenger
- MP3/MUSIC: riproduzione musica da smartphone o altri dispositivi bluetooth, song sharing (condivisione della musica tra pilota e passeggero)
- SMARTPHONE APP: compatible with iOS and Android. Lets you set and control the intercom directly from your smartphone
- STANDBY: 1000 hours
- Quick release system of the control unit
- Double holder for the helmet (clip and glue)
- Internal audio group with ultra-thin earphones
- boom microphone (jet and module helmets) and adhesive (helmets integrals)
- Data and charging micro-usb cables
- 1 control unit
- 1 installation kit
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.