This hard-shell design with 3DF impact foam offers great protection. Now with a new, slimmer knee pad profile and improved sliding surface.
The new ventilated perforated sleeve and newly integrated silicone coated thigh strap also promise a solid fit with ergonomic left/right shapes.
CE tested and certified protection that scores a total of 20 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
- Total Leatt® protection score of 20 points
- Hard shell and new 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- New improved hard shell sliding surface
- New ventilated perforated Neoprene sleeve
- New silicone coated integrated thigh strap
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Soft edges offer superior feel and comfort
- 3D design for optimal fit with specific left and right sides
- Weight: from 500g (1.1lbs) pair
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.