Casual All Day, Everyday
The casual synthetic suede sneaker with the heart of a riding shoe
The all new Leatt 1.0 shoe is a casual, everyday sneaker with great pedal compatibility and comfort. It features a durable upper synthetic suede material with a softer sole than most riding shoes, which makes them comfortable all-day shoes.
Be prepared to ride, anytime, anywhere!
- Comfortable sneaker sole with great pedal compatibility: Dual compound sole with stiffened insert for pedal support
- Durable shoe upper: Synthetic Suede with perforations for breathability
- Solid Midsole: Anti-compression midsole for comfort
- RideGrip Compound delivers amazing riding feel in all weather conditions: Sticky Leatt Lab compound sole for ultimate bike control
- Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor material
- Weight: From 760g
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.