Bulletproof With Anti-Fog Lens
The answer to your question? Yes! Our goggles are bulletproof, they can take impacts like no other allowing you to look ahead without fear of the roost or branches, perfect fit and cool looks that won’t break the bank. They meet all the design criteria we set out when we started developing these for you.
With a rigid outer frame, and soft inner, our top-line goggle is hard to beat.
With Permanent anti-fog, Bullet proof, great deigns and Less than 20 seconds to replace a lens, these features make our goggles a great choice at a great price.
Peace of mind with perfect vision and protection of your eyes, allowing you to enjoy the ride.
- Bulletproof 170° WideVision Lens
- Easy clip-in/out lens change
- Permanent anti-fog function built into the inner lens
- Roll-Off ready for our WideVision 48mm system (optional)
- Removable Triple-layer, dual-density comfort face foam and anti-sweat fleece backing
- Self-draining open lower frame design allows dirt to fall from lens
- Out-riggers with a 50mm anti-slip coated strap
- Tapered custom shape to fit even those difficult helmets
- OTG – Over-the-glasses fit
- Tear-Off ready with posts. Tear-off pack included
- Removable nose guard
- Bulletproof Lens impact tested to: ANSI Z87.1-2015
- Military Ballistic Impact Standard (MIL-DTL-43511D)
- Optional lenses available from 22-83% light transmission (VLT)
- Certified CE EN 1938 :2010
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.