Performance Sneaker Style Riding
The performance sneaker that keeps you cool and in control.
The Leatt MTB 3.0 shoe is a performance shoe offering great protection and comfort. The padded tongue, raised inner padded side wall, as well as toe and heal protection make this a solid shoe for tough Enduro and downhill riding. The toe box vents are also sealed with a MoisutreCool material - keeping your feet dry and ventilated.
It features a medium stiff sole, thanks to a specially developed shank which regulates torsion and flexibility. This shank is the reason Leatt shoes give you great control on the bike, but lets you also walk around with ease.
What’s special about the Leatt shoe? Our secret rubber recipe is like your grandma’s hot sauce. Better than anyone else’s! The unique production method offers incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels, which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground.
If you want to stay on top of the game, then you need the Leatt MTB shoes.
- FlatGrip Sole designed to always keep you in control: Optimized waffle grip pattern in pedal area for superior pin grip
- Heel and toe mud flow channels for grip in all weather conditions
- RideGrip Compound delivers amazing riding feel in all weather conditions: Sticky Leatt Lab compound sole for ultimate bike control
- Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
- The shoes upper makes them very durable all weather shoes: Synthetic Leather with synthetic suede toe box
- Ventilation with waterproof/breathable membrane on the inside
- Unique to Leatt compression laces for a tight riding fit that do not come loose when riding
- Control Flex Shank: Medium-hard Flex control for great bike feel
- Midsole: Anti-compression midsole for comfort.
- Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor material for comfort and hygiene
- Protection: Inner ankle mid height protection
- Molded stabilizing heel and rigid reinforced toe area
- Lining: Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor material for comfort and hygiene
- Heel Grip: Anti-heel lift grip design
- Weight: From 770g
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.