Exceptional Protection Slim And Light Hard Shell With Impact Foam
The Chest Protector 3.5 Pro is new for 2021, we have added adjustable shoulder guards to this popular hard shell racers choice product. Slim, lightweight and has CE certified impact protection for the chest and back.
3D multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design that proves to be comfortable as well as ventilated and works with or without a Leatt Neck Brace.
Next step up in protection level is the 4.5 Chest Protector Pro.
- Very lightweight hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Chest prEN1621-3 Level 1 & Back EN1621-2 Level 1
- Shoulder guards 3DF impact foam
- Our 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Ventilation slots for maximum airflow
- FIM - International Motorcycle Federation Certified
- FFM - French Motorcycle Federation Certified
- Removable front and rear plates and BraceOn™ neck brace fitting system allow over / under the shirt
- Leatt® neck brace fit
- Weight: from 1000g (2.2 lbs)
- Unisex Fit: 70 to 90 kg (154-198lbs)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.