Soft and Ventilated Elbow Guard
Our soft-shell 3DF impact foam elbow pads just keep getting better and better.
Now with a totally new and refined sleeve construction with our latest material tech. We know that ventilation, fit and anti-slip is key, and premium protection is a given. The new 3DF 5.0 is at its best right now!
CE tested and certified protection that scores a total of 11 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
For a slimmer, stealth profile look at the AirFlex elbow guard.
- Total Leatt® protection score of 11 points
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Elbow EN1621-1
- New anti-slip forearm X-strap with silicone bicep lining
- Abrasion resistant Aramid outer layer for durability
- Single sizing for a perfect fit
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Pre-curved design for better fit and function
- Silicone printed elbow grip
- All protection materials perforated for ventilation
- Weight: from 350g (0.77lbs)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.