HARD-SHELL REINFORCED SOFT 3DF BODY PROTECTOR
The all new Body Protector 3DF Airfit Hybrid has the flex and comfort of our Soft-Shell 3DF Body Protector with the added benefit of a Hard-Shell coating to increase deflection.
It offers CE impact protection in the chest, back, elbows, shoulders along with a foam flank protector and scores a total of 23 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
Our 3D design and easy to wear zip-up compression sock design for maximum evaporation, makes a perfect fit.
Compatible with or without a Leatt neck brace and passes the new FIM regulations.
- Total Leatt® protection score of 23 points
- Hard Shell reinforced soft protection
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Flank protection
- FIM-Federation International Certified
- FFM-French Federation Certified
- Extra upper-chest impact protection layer for non-neck brace users
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Elastic chest strap to give more secure protector positioning
- Our 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Easy-to-wear, zip-up compression sock design for maximum evaporation
- BraceOn™ neck brace fitting system
- Easy to clean: hand wash
- Unisex fit: S/M-XXL - 160-196cm - 5ft3”-6ft 5”
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.