Premium Level One Soft Body Protector for Juniors
Our soft shell 3DF AirFit Lite Body Protector junior offers chest, back, elbow and shoulder protection.
CE tested and certified, it scores a total of 18 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
Made of soft, flexible and ventilated 3DF AirFit impact foam that conforms to your body shape, it offers a comfortable fit together with the MoistureCool flatlock stitched compression body sock.
Compatible with and without a neck brace and passes the new FIM regulations.
Next step up in protection level is the 5.5 Body Protector with a score of 23 points.
- Total Leatt® protection score of 18 points
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Chest prEN1621-3 Level 1
- Back EN1621-2 Level 1
- Elbow and Shoulder EN1621-1
- FFM-French Federation Certified
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Extra upper-chest impact protection layer for non-neck brace users
- Our 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Easy-to-wear, zip-up compression sock design for maximum evaporation
- BraceOn™ neck brace fitting system
- Easy to clean: Hand wash
- Weight: 900g
- Junior Fit:
- #S/M 134–146cm
- #L/XL 147–159cm
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.