Hard Shell Reinforced Soft Elbow Guard
This hard-shell lower arm and soft 3DF impact foam elbow combination provide comfort and premium protection.
A great product for all soft pad users who are looking for a sliding, more protected lower arm but who are still looking for that soft elbow pad feel.
Now with a new and improved sliding surface, perforated and vented sleeve, as well as a silicone coated X-strap for that solid fit with ergonomic left/right shapes.
CE tested and certified protection that scores a total of 13 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
For a hard-shell option look at the Contour Elbow Guard and for a slim profile option look at the AirFlex Elbow Guard.
- Total Leatt® protection score of 13 points
- Soft elbow guard with hard shell forearm sliders
- 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Elbow EN1621-1
- New improved hard shell sliding forearm
- New anti-slip forearm X-strap with silicone bicep lining
- New anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Abrasion resistant Aramid outer layer for durability
- Silicone printed elbow grip
- Our 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Weight: from 300g (0.66lbs)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.