- Hydration pack 3L, Leatt, Flat Clean Tech bladder & 10L Backpack with side pockets
- Back protector 3DF CE EN1621-2 Level 2
- Chest protector for impact CE EN1621-3 Level 2
- Integration with or with out a Leatt neck brace
- Removable neck brace plate for under or over shirt fit
- Optimal AirLine back ventilation
- Articulating rib panels for various body sizes
- Side and shoulder adjustment
- Waterproof removable cell phone pouch
- Left and right hydration tube channeling
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.