Premium Hard Shell Chest Protector Designed To Fit Women
The 4.5 Jacki Chest Protector was designed specifically with the female body shape in mind, and its 3DF AirFit impact foam offers chest, back and flank protection. CE tested and certified, and it scores a total of 12 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
3D multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design that proves to be comfortable as well as ventilated.
Compatible with and without a neck brace, and passes the new 2018 FIM regulations.
- Hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Chest prEN1621-3 Level 2 & Back EN1621-2 Level 2
- 3D pre-curved fit specifically designed for women
- Multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design for increased comfort
- Ventilation slots for maximum airflow
- Flank protection
- FIM - International Motorcycle Federation Certified
- FFM - French Motorcycle Federation Certified
- Mesh base layer
- New smaller back for better fit
- Removable front and rear plates and BraceOn™ neck brace fitting system allow over / under the shirt Leatt® neck brace fit
- Weight: 1.080g (2.38lbs)
- Lady Fit: 55-95kg (121-209lbs)
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.