Ultimate Hard Shell With Impact Foam
The hard shell 6.5 Body protector is a new product and concept for 2021, it comes in 2 pieces, there is a zip up compression suit with built in shoulder and elbow impact protectors and also a height adjustable kidney belt. Then a full hardshell CE certified chest and back impact protector along with side protection is used over the top.
This modular system will not only give you the most protection but also great ventilation and comfort.
This new concept is very easy to take on and off, which is a relief after a full days riding and makes cleaning up super easy, works with or without a Leatt Neck Brace.
If you are looking for the ultimate in upper body protection look no further!
- Hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
CE tested and certified as impact protection: Chest prEN1621-3 Level 2
Back EN1621-2 Level 2 | Elbow and Shoulder EN1621-1
- The 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Separate Anti-odor modular central zip-up compression sock with built in elbow and shoulder protection designed for maximum airflow, evaporation and ultimate comfort
- Kidney belt with height adjustability for best body fit
- Flank panels for added side protection
- FIM - International Motorcycle Federation Certified
- FFM - French Motorcycle Federation Certified
- Multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design
- Removable front and rear plate function and BraceOnTM neck brace fitting system for over / under shirt Leatt® neck brace fit
- Weight: 2.500g (5.5lbs)
- Unisex Fit: S-XXL 160-196cm 5ft3”-6ft 5”
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.