Ultimate Hard-Shell With Impact Foam
The Hard shell 6.5 Chest Protector Pro is a new product for 2021. Along with a new aggressive look and feel the 3DF impact foam is now injected rather than using adhesive which offers many benefits such as better comfort, moisture wicking and give a much-improved 3D shape.
CE certified impact protection in the chest, back and shoulders with side panels ensures this is best level chest protector in our range.
All hardshell panels including the shoulders have been slimmed down and re-shaped to be more comfortable and less bulky, improved ventilation will keep you cooler and it works with or without a Leatt Neck Brace.
- Hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Chest prEN1621-3 Level 2
- The 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
- Multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design for increased comfort
- Adjustable over-the-shoulder straps ensure a great personal fit
- Flank panels for added side impact protection
- Increased ventilation slots for maximum cooling
- FIM - International Motorcycle Federation Certified
- FFM - French Motorcycle Federation Certified
- Mesh base layer
- Removable front and rear plate function and BraceOnTM neck brace fitting system for over / under shirt Leatt® neck brace fit
- Weight: from 2.000g (4.4lbs)
- Unisex Fit: S/M-XXL 160-196cm 5ft3”-6ft 5”
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.